You know that the customer has time and you have its attention when the customer contacts you. There are often possible to, for example:
- Propose a cross-sell
- Inform the customer about a loyalty program
- Describe a campaign you have at the moment
The customer service agent has its first priority to solve the errand the customer has contact you. The proactive part of trying to further develop the customer has to be secondary. This is where Offer Optimizer can help the agent to be able to concentrate on its primary goal and still propose the best developing message to the customer based on:
- The customer’s historical behavior
- The demography of the customer
- What the customer say in the dialogue
- What you want to sell to the customer
Offer Optimizer can also help the service agent to choose when not to try to sell anything at all as well.
The television distributor Boxer TV Access AB choose to use Offer Optimizer in its customer service and could thereby raise the sales with 49%.